Poison sumac steroid treatment

I am allergic to mango. I don’t break out until about 2 or three days later. Why is this? I try to avoid it at all costs, but 2 days ago I was at my nephews wedding and had put some fruit on my plate that looked to be peaches, which it did have peaches in it. The mangos in it looked just like the peaches. No one told me it had mango. I ate a good portion of what was on my plate until I got a hint of mango flavor. Obviously the peach juice had overtaken the mango flavor and I was unAware I was eating mango. Upon tasting it, I turned to my sister and said this taste like mango. She said ubruptly, yes it has mango in it. So now after 2 days I’m breaking out.

This may sound crazy, but people where I’m from swear that pouring gasoline over areas affected by poison ivy/ oak is the most effective treatment… My boyfriend is severely allergic (I, thank goodness, do not react) and he is a landscaper (go figure, huh?) Does anyone have any input on this treatment other than that it is insanely dangerous? Does it actually work for anyone or is it in their heads as a macho-man sort of thing? To me it doesn’t seem to work all that well, and if it does work its just because it dries it up some, but I believe there HAVE TO BE better ways to do that. I will surely try to convince him to use the Fels Naptha soap from now on, but I really would like to know if anyone has tried the gasoline and what they think of it. Cause it definitely scares me!!!! Thanks!

Poison sumac steroid treatment

poison sumac steroid treatment


poison sumac steroid treatmentpoison sumac steroid treatmentpoison sumac steroid treatmentpoison sumac steroid treatmentpoison sumac steroid treatment